Saturday, March 19, 2011

Those Darn Clerics

Last night after the meeting, I went to this place I'm told is the quintessential Missoula experience. It's called the Union Club. This band called Tom Catmull and the Clerics were playing. Wow, that drummer was sweet. He was rockin his shit. Couple beers later I was feelin like a... I think they say "Missoulian." Goodness, I'm already startin to talk a little bit like one. There was this one song about a dude who hit and killed a couple girls with his truck on their way to a party. Apparently some lawyers are pissed because the jurors in the case have heard the song and they say it's destroying their objectivity in the case. Damn straight it is! And it ought to be. Reminds me why I have to keep working. Have to keep rocking. Shit doesn't change on its own damn will.

No comments:

Post a Comment